Tuesday 18 October 2011

Starting my Christmas cards

I treated myself to some of the new Christmas magnolia rubber stamps and was keen to use them.  I used the something for you Tilda coloured with promarkers.  The clock is a tim holtz die.  The sentiment is LOTV and I have found the perfect die for cutting them out its a Nellie Snellen die and it fits the circle perfect and as you can see its in the right place I find it much easier than a punch.  The flower is a marianne design creatable.  

I am entering my card in the following challenges.

Crafty Cardmakers  Cute, with a Dark Twist! = Well its defiantly dark and Tila is so cute.
Stampin for the weekend  Colours of Autumn= The browns in this are certainly autumn colours



1 comment:

  1. A great design & I love the clock die. Thanx for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week.

    ReplyDelete